blog template

November 25, 2015

Autumn Days

We are back this week at the Crafty Gals Corner with an anything goes challenge.  I know how you love those anything goes!  We have some great prizes up for grabs, so get your craft on and come join us.


I used Autumn Fall Girl Reading from Star Stampz for my project.  I know winter has come roaring into many parts of the world, but it is still late fall in my neck of the woods.  It was printed on Cryogen White and colored using Copic markers.  The Cryogen White gives such a subtle shimmer to the image.  I used scraps of a Silhouette printable file that I had left from another project and curled the corners to look like book pages.  When I finished coloring the image, the sky needed color.  I held my breath the entire time I colored it!  I never color sky and I wasn't sure what I was doing.  Luckily, it turned out and all is well!

We have two lovely sponsors this week.  You can click the badges below to pop over to each shop to check out all of the wonderful images they have.


Prize of 3 digital stamps

and


Prize of 3 digital images

I am looking forward to seeing all of your beautiful projects.

Everybody Art Challenge has a branch or leaf challenge.  This Autumn Girl is going to read her book under the branches in that challenge.

Dragonfly Dreams has a fall colors challenge.  Autumn Girl loves fall colors and is going to pop over to the challenge to see the gorgeous colors.

Robyn's Fetish has a fall colors challenge.  Autumn Girl and her kitty are going to look at the fall colors in that challenge.

Kraftin' Kimmie has an embossing challenge.  Autumn Girl is going to show off her embossing in that challenge.

Addicted to Stamps has a make your mark challenge.  Autumn Girl was colored with Copics and is going to play in that challenge.

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Labels 4
The Paper Studio Intricate Swirl embossing folder
The Paper Studio Leaf brad
Basic Grey Button (burgandy)
Silhouette Printable File Birds by Digital Pink Ink
Stampin' Up! Bravo Burgandy ribbon
Additional buttons from my stash



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful - the embossing really finishes your card well.

    Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, the embossed background is stunning! Thanks for joining our Embossed challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your coloring is so perfect, I like the little snippets of paper tucked on the top corner, happy to see you at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete