blog template

May 1, 2017

Monochrome

Hello!  This month at Fabrika Fantasy we have a monochrome challenge for you.  Just pick one color and stick with it!  What color will you choose?  I chose blue.


This is Air Fairy and she was colored with Copic markers.  I wanted her to have the feel of flying through the air, so I cut her out with the Silhouette Cameo and let her hang off of the die.  Then I added some clouds I cut from some gorgeous glitter paper.  These aren't actually cloud dies though! They are speech bubbles and I cut off the little tail!  They work perfectly as clouds though.

You have a chance to win some Fabrika Fantasy images.  If you have used a Fabrika Fantasy image and are chosen as the winner, you can win three images.  If you are chosen as the winner from the entries that have not used a Fabrika Fantasy image, you can win one image.  We also choose a top three voted on by the design team.  We love to see all of your gorgeous projects.  I hope you will play along with us.

Card measures 5" 5.5"
Spellbinders Decorative Labels One
Spellbinders Conversation Bubbles 4
Michaels dollar bin gems
Lace and flowers from my stash



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic monochrome card! Thank you, Rae Ann, for such an interesting inspirational project!

    ReplyDelete