blog template

August 1, 2017

Voice of the Sea

This month at Fabrika Fantasy we have an anything goes challenge.  I love seeing the variety of projects you come up with!


For my project, I chose one of the newer releases, Voice of Sea.  I colored the image using Copic markers and cut it out with the Silhouette.  I kept the embellishments simple because I love this patterned paper from the Bo Bunny Popsicle collections.  You can find it digitally at Snap Click Supply.

You don't have to use a Fabrika Fantasy image to play along, but if you do, you are entered in a drawing just for projects using a Fabrika Fantasy image.

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Floral Ovals dies
Jolee's Boutique dimensional sticker
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
Cousins Designs By Me charm




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card! It has very interesting design and beautifully colored! Thank you, Rae Ann, for making such a wonderful inspirational project!

    ReplyDelete