Pages

▼

February 1, 2018

Flower Power

Our theme at Creative Knockouts this week is flower power.  We want to see flowers on your projects!


This sweet image is Picked Flowers from A Day for Daisies.  I think she fits our theme nicely!  She was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  I plan to add a sentiment, but I didn't know what I would use the card for.  I will add it later.

You have a chance to win a gift certificate for $12 to use in the shop.  If you click the badge below, you can start your wish list.  It won't take long!  I know mine is a mile long!

http://www.adayfordaisies.com/

As we creep closer to spring, we would love to see your flower projects.  Come play with us!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
I Am Roses flowers
Lace and ribbon from my stash



No comments:

Post a Comment