Pages

▼

June 1, 2018

Cute Zebra

Hello Fabrika Fantasy Fans!  Welcome back to the new challenge.  This month the theme is animals.  There are lots to choose from in the shop.  I chose Cute Zebra 3 for my project.


I colored this sweet zebra with Copics and cut it out using the Silhouette Cameo.  I am still building my birthday card stash so I have more for my co-workers and this guy really fit the bill!  I don't have nearly as many cards for my male co-workers, so I am trying hard to get some stashed away. 

You have a chance to win great prizes from Fabrika Fantasy for playing along.  You don't have to use a Fabrika Fantasy image, but if you do you have a chance to win even more!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Rubbernecker Stamps Stitched Rounded Corner Rectangles
Jolee's Boutique stars
Stampin' Up! stamp set



No comments:

Post a Comment