blog template

June 8, 2011

Bear Waving

The challenge this week at Meljen's Designs is Coastal Fun.  This is my card for the challenge.


I used a new image called Sail Away Sailor.  I was free over Memorial Day Weekend, but now you can find it here in the Whimsy Stamps store.  I colored the image using colored pencils blended with baby oil.  The steam curl stamp on the background and the sentiment are both from DeNami Design.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Lifestyle crafts scalloped circle die
1" circle punch







3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh this is super cute! I love the way you used the steam curl stamp.



Thank you for joining Coastal Fun challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

--Cheryl--

Nicole said...

Congratulations, Rae Ann, you are in our TOP FIVE AGAIN at Meljen's Designs this week! THANKS SO MUCH for playing along and I hope to see you again soon! Nicole~MD DTC

Sue Lelli said...

Rae Ann, I just FEEL that the sailor bear misses the ship! FAB card, FAB colors, LOVE it!