blog template

November 20, 2011

Happy Fall

The challenge this week at Meljen's Designs is to create a project with a fall theme.  There are lots of wonderful fall images in the shop as well as some adorable Thanksgiving images that were just released.


I used the Happy Fall Badge available in the Meljen's Designs shop.  I colored the image using Prismacolor pencils.  I sponged some Tea Stain ink from Stampin' Up! over the image to warm up the white cardstock a little.  I created faux stitching around the diecut that was sponged with some Baroque Burgundy ink from Stampin' Up! as well as some Tea Stain ink. There is light embossing on the scalloped circle, but it is so light it didn't photograph at all.  I used the Flourish Texturz Plate from Stampin' Up!

Card measures 4.5" x 4.25"
Pearl Brad-American Crafts
Small brads-Basic Grey
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Scalloped Circles
Die cut shape & ribbon from my stash



1 comment:

Cheryl said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the colors you used. Happy Thanksgiving!



Thank you for joining our Fall challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

~Cheryl~
** Check out my blog candy **