blog template

October 24, 2012

A Double Creature Feature!

Hello everyone!  I am here with a project that is doing double duty.  It is my design team day post and Meljen's Designs and I am being featured on the Created from Color website.


I used Zombie Stella and of course colored her with Copics.  I didn't have the greens I wanted for her skin, so I had to improvise and give her a green tinge.  We played Tic Tac Toe for our theme this month and I used Ribbon, Brads, & Pearls.  These are a few of my favorite things!



Created from Color teaches a wonderful Basic Copic class that I just finished.  We had to color an image before any instruction and the same image after completing the class.  They asked if I would allow my before and after images to be featured on the website!  How could I possibly say no?!  I really enjoyed this class and the best part besides the two wonderful instructors, Melissa Andrew and Kristy Dalman (yes...THE Kristy of Some Odd Girl!), was that I could do it at my own pace.  If I wasn't feeling crafty, that was okay.  I could catch up when I was.  Even if you don't want to take the class, check out their website.  They always have great tutorials and inspiration from around the web.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Ribbon, brad, & pearls from my stash




No comments: