blog template

November 29, 2012

Marshmallow Snowman...Finally!



This week at Meljen's Designs, we have a sketch challenge.  This was the perfect opportunity to use my Marshmallow Snowman image that I mistakenly colored for the Critter challenge.  I am so excited to be able to share him with you.


I colored him using Copic markers.  Not an easy thing to do when coloring white, but I love the way he turned out.  I had to cut the circle out of the square that he was in originally, but thankfully I didn't lose any of the details.  I used the same color scheme as the original card since he was colored to match.  A little embossing and a few embellishments and it's done!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Stampin' Up Snow Burst embossing folder
Snowflake embellishments from my stash




3 comments:

Unknown said...

What an interesting color combo here. It works so well Rae Ann!

Unknown said...

Really cute!!! I LOVE how you colored him.. way cute!! Love the colors you used!!!

Dianne Viotto said...

It might be the same color scheme but the cards have a totally different feel from eachother. Well done!!