blog template

January 24, 2013

You Ought to Be in Pictures

This week it is hip to be square at Meljen's Designs!  The challenge...use square elements on your card.


I used Windswept Diva from the recent release and colored her with Copics.  She was inspired by the iconic Marilyn Monroe pose.  I wanted the card to look like a film cel so I used some mosaic squares I found on clearance.  It took some doing getting them on, but in the end it was worth it!  I added some Tim Holtz filmstrip ribbon and created the sentiment on the computer so it would have the right spacing.

Don't forget about the sale going on in the shop!  Everything is 20% off and there is no code required! Every order of $10 or more will be entered into a drawing for a $50 certificate!  Multiple orders get multiple entries.  What are you waiting for?! Go get shopping!


20% Sale through January


Card measures 5" x 5"
Crystal Stickers Mosaic


1 comment:

Janice said...

I'm lovin this one too! Jx