blog template

April 28, 2014

Wow...a CAS Card!

I joined Mo Manning's Facebook group, Bella and Bronte's Clubhouse, a while ago.  It is full of inspiration and wonderful people who are always ready to encourage!  It has been a great source of inspiration and courage!  If you are a fan of her art, you should pop over and join too!  Because of the group, I am actually going to enter my first-ever Mo's challenge!  Wouldn't you know, it is to create a CAS card?!  It could have been worse...it could have been a masculine card.  No actually, I think CAS is harder for me!


I am so pleased with the way this turned out.  I used Thanks! and colored it with Copics.  I am not sure I breathed the entire time I was coloring it!  The image was printed directly on the card base and I was so afraid I was going to have to start over!  I was so happy when the last marker stroke was completed!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Stampin' Up! Banners Framelits
Stampin' Up! Banner Blast stamp set
American Crafts ribbon




4 comments:

Unknown said...

that's truly beautiful colouring

Franz♥ said...

Too cute! Beautiful colouring and super lovely cas style!

Thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge BLog :)
Hugs, Franz.

Lauren Colless said...

You've done a gorgeous job Rae Ann! I love your take on the CAS challenge!

Gerda said...

What a wonderful card. Your coloring is just plain beautiful.