blog template

August 14, 2014

Mini Fairy and a Mini Blog Hop

Christy, the artist behind the wonderful images at Tiddly Inks, had a great idea.  In the Tiddly Inks Group on Facebook is the chance to participate in a mini blog hop.  Each picture in the album has the artist's blog in the comments.  Hop around and see the great inspiration!  One of the mini hop participants will win the new fairy release at Tiddly Inks.  I decided to join in on the fun even though I don't have all of my favorite things to work with.  You can play along until August 23rd, so pop in and join us.


I used Dandylion Pixie.  When I saw this stamp, I totally fell in love with her!  I hope she counts as a fairy...she has wings!!  Because of the size of the stamp overall, she ended up being very small.  She is around  1.75 inches.  Coloring with Copics was tricky, but I love how she turned out!  I had to use a spray fixitive because my printer here bleeds.  It added some texture that took some getting used to as well.  The best part of crafting away from my primary crafty space is that I can't just reach for all of my favorites.  I am using supplies that I tend to overlook.  It has been a chance to step outside of my crafty comfort zone.

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
American Crafts ribbon
Stampin' Up! Sweet & Simple stamp set
Jolee's Boutique flowers
butterfly button from my stash (could be Jesse James/Dress It Up)




No comments: