blog template

March 18, 2015

Cozy Winter Wishes

One of the digital stamp companies I have discovered recently is The Paper Shelter.  The shop has so many gorgeous images and they come with a colored version and digital paper as well!  Digital paper is so much fun to work with.  And it is easy to store!=P  As luck would have it, they are having a Design Team Call, so I thought I would throw my name into the hat!


This image is Cozy Winter Wishes and it was colored using Copics.  I totally fell in love with this little girl as soon as I saw her! The background paper also comes with the stamp.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!  There are so many wonderful entries!

Card measures 5" x 5"
Spellbinders Tear Drop Circle die
The Paper Studio flowers (white, colored with Copic ABS)
The Paper Studio Spare Parts Buttons
ribbon and pearls from my stash



1 comment:

Gail said...

Hi Rae Ann. This image is super pretty and you've colored her beautifully! I love how you embellished with the ribbon, button and flowers. Very pretty! Hugs, Gail