blog template

June 26, 2015

Oh My Gosh!!

The other day I saw a project using a gorgeous stamp from MoonFlower Digital Stamps. I had never heard of the company so I popped over to the shop and totally fell in love with all of the images.  I found the company on Facebook and joined the group and liked the page so I could see all of the gorgeous inspiration.  Not long after, a design team call was posted.  I nervously threw my name in the hat.

I am so excited to announce that I was selected to join the MoonFlower Digital Stamps design team!  These gorgeous stamps will be so much fun to work with!  Check out the shop and I know you will fall in love like I did.


If you sign up for the newsletter, you will get a gorgeous freebie as well.  This month is Elf Maiden.  Here is a peek at what she looks like.


I can't wait to start working with these images!



No comments: