blog template

August 7, 2016

Hot! Hot! Hot!

It is time for another challenge at the Corrosive Challenge.  This month our challenge to you is to create a project that is hot!  We are celebrating summer and we want to see your take.


I used Holidays by Mari Digis for my project this challenge.  She was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  I used digital papers from the Splash collection by Echo Park for the sunshine and water layers.  You can find them on Snap Click Supply Co.  I tore a scrap of brown paper that looked like sand to me for the last layer.

This month we have two fabulous sponsors.  Click the badges to explore each shop.


and


Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Jolee's Boutique seashell stickers
The Paper Studio lace
Recollections pearls





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Esta precioso tu proyecto, todos los accesorios muy lindos, felicidades!!!