blog template

October 21, 2016

Eek!



It's Friday!  Woo hoo!  I love Fridays!  Not only do I get to wear jeans to work, but since it is the third Friday that means there is a new release at Sami Stamps!  You are going to love these!



Aren't they just the cutest spooks you ever saw?!  They are available now so run on over and snap them up!  Halloween is just around the corner and these are perfect for your Halloween projects.


I used Patchwork Zombie for my project.  I thought he should be truly patchwork, so I paper pieced him using different patterned papers.  I used some Halloween colors but also threw in the sweet floral just to keep him super adorable!  I did color the hat, eyes, and flower with Copic markers.  I went over his stitches with a black Spica pen so he has a little glitter. =) I also used Copic markers to...umm..."antique" my flower.  It started life as a plain cream colored rose bud.  The sentiment is from the Qwick Qwips set from Paper Smooches.

There is still time to join us for the Texture challenge over on the blog.  Just remember to use a Sami Stamps image if you join us.  There are so many wonderful images to choose from!  The winner receives a $12 gift certificate for the shop and second place gets $8!

If you are on Facebook, you should stop by the Sami Stamps group.  It is a fun place to share everything Sami Stamps!  We would love to see your projects!  Hope to see you there.

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
Buttons Galore buttons
Michaels dollar bin gems
Ribbon, flower and paper straws from my stash



No comments: