blog template

May 31, 2017

Dream

This week at the Crafty Gals Corner, our challenge is anything goes.  We want to see your projects no matter what they are!


I used Dream Dress by SheepSki Designs for this card.  There were so many gorgeous folds and pleats in this dress!  It was a fun challenge to color.  I used Copic markers and cut out the image using the Silhouette Cameo.  The die was cut from some gorgeous glitter card stock and you can just see the shimmer in the picture.

We have two great sponsors for you this week.  Click the badge to visit the shops.


Prize of a $20 gift certificate

and 


Prize of 3 digital images

This is a super easy challenge!  I hope to see you there!

Card measures 4..25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Oval Bliss dies
I Am Roses flower
Recollections gemstone flowers
Michaels dollar pin pearls
Ribbon from my stash



No comments: