blog template

November 22, 2018

Winter Games v2.0

This week at Creative Knockouts, our theme is Snow Fun.  When I picked my image to use for this week, I didn't realize I had already chosen it for another project earlier this month.  Once I realized it, I decided to use the same layout with a different color palette to see which one I liked better.  You can find the other card here.


This is one of my favorite color combos for this time of the year.  I colored Winter Games 1 from Fabrika Fantasy with Copic markers and cut it out using the Silhouette Cameo.  The background paper is from the Carta Bella A Very Merry Christmas collection available digitally on Snap Click Supply.

I have to admit, I like the other card better!  What do you think?

Card measures 4.25"x 5.5"
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
Tim Holtz Holiday Words dies
Creatology snowflake
Michaels dollar bin pearls



1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

Goodness, I like them both Rae Ann! Love the grey and blue but love the pop of color of this one! Great work!

Hugs,
Kelly