blog template

December 19, 2019

Ho Ho Ho

Happy holidays!  Can you believe Christmas is next week?!  Where has this year gone?!  I am looking forward to a much needed week off from work!  This week at Creative Knockouts our challenge is Anything Goes.  A simple theme for a busy week!


So many kiddos are anxiously awaiting the arrival of this guy!  Hoping they made his nice list!  Are you on his nice list?!  I used Simply Santa from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps for my project.  He was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  The background paper is from the Bo Bunny Silver and Gold collection available digitally on Snap Click Supply.

You have a chance to unwrap a little gift from our sponsor by playing along...2 digital images.  Click the badge below to check out the shop.


I hope you get everything on your wish list!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4 dies
I Am Roses flower
Pearl, charm, and ribbon from my stash

No comments: