blog template

February 27, 2014

Gettin' Sketchy



Hello everyone!  It's that time again...another Meljen's Designs challenge that is.  This week we are gettin' sketchy with it!  Just create a project using a Meljen's Designs image and this sketch:


Remember, to qualify for one of the random prizes, you must use a Meljen's Designs image.


This week I chose Love Letter Mouse.  He is new in the shop and I love Melissa's mice.  He came to my house right away and here he is to spread love and inspiration.  The sentiment is from DeNami Designs.  I love that font!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Blossom Three
LifeStyle Crafts nested circles
ribbon and brad from my stash





2 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Rae Ann! Love how you've colored the new little mouse image. Great take on the sketch as well.

Mieke Duckers said...

Such a nice card!! Love the colors and the image!!
Hugs, Mieke