blog template

June 12, 2014

Wish Big!

The current challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is to create a project with a birthday theme.  I don't have many Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps yet, but I did get Dancing Dylan in my last order as a freebie.  I combined her with a sentiment that makes a perfect birthday card!


I colored her with Copics.  I am working hard to whittle down my scrap pile, so I am pleased to say that almost every piece used was a scrap!

I am also entering this in the Wednesday Anything Goes.  Hopefully that is allowed!  I will be away from my crafty space for over a week!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Lifestyle Crafts nesting circles
Lifestyle Crafts nesting scalloped circles
Stampin' Up! Short & Sweet stamp set




3 comments:

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Gorgeous card!

I love the beautiful coloring!

Good luck in the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps challenge.

Don’t Forget…Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps has a NEW challenge every Wednesday & Saturday…with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards!

Becky
www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com

Angela Westland Australia said...

Just joined your blog, I've just started doing the Kit and Clowder Skin and Hair class. Would love u to join my blog. Ange from Australia.

http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Hey Rae Ann I am a new follower from Kit and Clowder. Your cards are awesome love the colors and all the adorable images!!
Linda K.
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com