blog template

July 28, 2015

Cinderella is Ready for the Ball

Wow!  I am so excited to be posting my first project as part of the MoonFlower Digital Stamps design team!  I got to work with this gorgeous Cinderella image!  I was a little intimidated by that dress, but once I got going, she was so much fun to color!  As a kid, I always loved Cinderella's dress in the Disney version.  I couldn't imagine not coloring her dress blue!!


She was colored with Copics and I used a clear Wink of Stella pen for her bodice and her slipper.  The sparkle is gorgeous, but oh so  hard to photograph!  I added glass microbeads to her hair to enhance the artist drawn pearls in her hair.  It was a task that I thought would leave me permanently cross-eyed, but was so worth it.  And of course, Cinderella wouldn't be the same without the shoe, so a shoe charm finishes the project off.

You can find Cinderella in the MoonFlower digital store here.  You can also join us in the Facebook group to get sneak peeks of what Andreia is working on as well as joining in the monthly challenge.   This month the theme is Fairy Tales.  You will have to ask to join, but once accepted, the fun can begin!! You have a few more days to join in!  Hope to see you there.

You can also get a freebie each month by signing up for the newsletter.  Trust me!  It is one email you will be looking forward to each month!!  You can find the sign up on the website.  Scroll to the bottom to find the form.

I am entering this in the Fan-Tastic Tuesday challenge for this week.
The current challenge at the Inky Chicks is to use a metal embellishment, so Cinderella is popping by that challenge as well.


Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Couture Creations Elegant Motif die
Martha Stewart glass microbeads
Cousin Mix n' Mingle shoe charm
Pearls, ribbon, flower from my stash




No comments: