blog template

April 2, 2016

Spring Is Springing

Hello everyone.  It is hard to believe that another month has flown by!  It is April already!!  April means spring showers and we are getting our fair share of rain!  April also means gorgeous spring days.  I hope you are feeling a little spring fever wherever you are.  We have a new challenge starting at the Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends.  It is always anything goes in the Patch!


I used Breeze In Spring from A Day for Daisies for my project.  I just loved her sweet face!  I am on a mission to use up some of my scraps, so everything was a scrap except the card base.  I got a few more out of the scrap basket!  I cut the image out using my Silhouette Cameo.  I just used a simple rectangle, but I wanted the little bits being blown by the breeze to be on their own, so the Cameo made it a breeze! (See what I did there?! =P)  The image was colored with Copic markers.  I kept the embellishments pretty simple this time.  Just some flowers in pretty spring colors.

A Day for Daisies and The Stamping Boutique are our sponsors for this challenge.  Just click the badges to if you would like to check out each shop.

Prize of a $12 gift certificate



Prize of 2 images - 3 if winner has used a Stamping Boutique image

I hope you will come play in the Patch for our challenge.

Art by Miran has an anything goes challenge.  This little girl is going to visit and bring a few flowers to the challenge.

Fussy and Fancy has a pastel colors challenge.  This little girl is going to visit the challenge and look at all of the soft, pretty colors.

Really Reasonable Ribbon has a flowers with ribbon or trim challenge.  This little girl loves flowers and is going to visit that challenge.

DRS Designs has a spring fling challenge.  This little girl is going to pick some spring flowers in that challenge.

Whimsy Stamps has a spring colors or Easter challenge.  This little girl is going to visit that challenge and play in the spring colors.

Digi Designs has a for the girls challenge.  This little girl is going to visit and play with all of the other girls in that challenge.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
American Crafts lace
Flowers from my stash (curlicues are the stems from the flowers)


7 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love the image and your wonderful sketch! Cute, cute, cute card. Thanks for sharing this darling card with us in the DRS Designs challenge!!!!

creationsnz said...

Super lovely! CarolG

Kelly Schelske said...

Super duper cute card Rae Ann!!

Hugs,
Kelly

Kelly Schelske said...

Super duper cute card Rae Ann!!

Hugs,
Kelly

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO me, and SO super cute Rae Ann. I absolutely LOVE it! Thanks so much for stopping by to share your talents wtih us in our Flowers and Ribbon Challenge. We hope that you will join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen, DT Member
Really Reasonable Ribbon

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Ginny @ Polly's Paper Studio said...

This is a pretty card and a great addition to our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper.

Leslie said...

Fabulous project with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us in the Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Flowers" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, RRR DT
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
House of Cards DT
Crafty Friends DT
My Crafting Stories DT