blog template

April 6, 2016

Spring Colors

This week at the Crafty Gals Corner we have a spring color palette to inspire you.  We would like to see your take on the palette below.


Love those Design Seeds color boards!  Here is what I did with the color palette.


This cute little guy is Birfday Dragon by Rick St. Dennis colored with Copics.  I never seem to have enough birthday cards on hand, so I am trying to add to that stash when I can.  Expect to see a few more birthday cards in the near future!  I wanted the sentiment to look like it was on a piece of broken eggshell.  I knew I would never be able to get the random pattern that I wanted if I cut it so I snapped an old CD destined for recycling in half.  I picked out a few pieces that I liked and traced them on some vanilla cardstock.  Once I cut them out, I decided to attach them to the pieces of CD to create a little dimension.  

We have two fabulous sponsors this week.  The badges below have been linked to each shop for your shopping convenience. =)


Prize of a $12 Gift Certificate

and

Prize of 4 digital images


I can't wait to see your color projects.

The Ribbon Girls have an anything goes as long as it's a card challenge.  This little dragon is going to break out of his shell and play in that challenge.

Crafty Sentiments has a lace and/or pearls challenge.  Birfday Dragon is going to shake off the rest of his shell and visit that challenge.

Aud Sentiments has a birthday sentiment or the number 6 challenge.  This dragon is going to go wish them a happy 6th birthday in that challenge.

Creative Card Crew has a die cuts challenge.  This little dragon is going to stretch his wings and visit that challenge.

Inspiration Destination has an anything goes challenge.  This little dragon is excited to explore and is going to visit that challenge.

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
Stampin' Up! Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set
Recollections Pearls
The Paper Studio lace
Offray ribbon
Bead Design Co In Bloom gem
Buttons from my stash




5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A cute dragon and lovely colours. Thanks for dedicating your card and joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Inky Angel said...

Beautiful color pallette Rae Ann. The image you used is really cute! Thank you for joining our pearls/lace challenge at Crafty Sentiments this week.
Hugs, Katie

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

So adorable! Love the image, the embellies, and sweet design, fabulous. Thanks for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments, hope to see you again!
Jennifer, DT