blog template

July 10, 2016

Up in the Air

Welcome to the July edition of  the Corrosive Challenge!  This month we have some great sponsors for you and our challenge is Animals or Nature.


I used Air Fairy from SLS Lines for my project.  I wasn't sure where to go with her, but I started coloring and this is where we went.  It is something completely different for me and I love it!  She was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  I wish you could see the Wink of Stella on her dress and jewelry because it is so shimmery and gorgeous.  Plus the Astrosilver paper I used has a wonderful sheen that you can sort of see in the picture, but nothing like it looks in real life!  The clouds are a Silhouette cut file and I have had them forever!  I am so glad I found a reason to use them.

We have two generous sponsors for you this month.  Click the badges to pop over to shop and look around.


and


So grab your nature stamps and come play with us.  You have until the end of the month so there is plenty of time!

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Silhouette cut file Faux Stitch Clouds by Snapdragon Snippets
Dress It Up Cloud button
The Paper Studio Gemstone flowers
The Paper Studio Disco Ball gemstones
The Paper Studio Cluster bling gemstones
Michaels dollar bin lace
flower, ribbon, and cord from my stash



1 comment:

The Red Mullet Band said...

I love this special way of colouring! So soft!!!!Your card is simply amazing!!!
Thanks for being in the DT.
Hugs.
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator Corrosive Challenge blog.