blog template

November 30, 2016

Whole Latte Love

I don't know about you, but I love coffee!  If it weren't for coffee, no one would speak to me in the morning!  This week at Crafty Gals Corner we have an anything goes with any Crafty Gals Corner sponsor so I reached for a coffee image.


I have had Ava Latte from Bugaboo for ages and I thought this was the perfect chance to use her.  I colored Ava with Copic markers, but I pieced the coffee mug.  The paper for the mug and the background are from the Coffee Talk collection at Nitwit Collections.  The sentiment stamp is from Endless Creations & Everyday Cards.  They came to the stamp convention that was held every year where I used to live.  I loved their booth!

Since we do not have a specific sponsor this week, the prize is to be determined.  But Samantha will come up with something wonderful I am sure!

I hope you will come play along!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
Stampin' Up! Bitty Banners Framelits
Stampin' Up! Banners Framelits
Recollections pearls
Lace, ribbon, and flower from my stash




1 comment:

Lena said...

Awesome card, Rae Ann. Love the card design, pretty papers and the element of fun. I truly believe that with the right cuppa o' java, one can rule the world :-)
Hugs,
Lena