blog template

November 11, 2016

Sending Smiles

Welcome back for another Rubbernecker Blog post.  I am having so much fun playing with rubber stamps again.  Don't get me wrong, I still love my digis for so many reasons, but it is good to get inky once in a while.



For this project, I thought I would create something a little sunny.  Pretty soon the days are going to turn cold and dreary.  In your part of the world that may have happened already!  I will have plenty of winter projects coming up, but I just felt like one more sunny project would be awesome.

This is Clare and she was colored with Copic markers.  She just seems so happy!  I used a wooden word sentiment that I found on clearance in the impulse bins at the craft store.  I bought a bunch!  You can always find a way to use them!  As my hubby always says..."It will turn up in something!"

If you popped over from the Rubbernecker blog, thank you so much for visiting.  If you are a follower and are seeing this post directly from my blog, pop over to the Rubbernecker blog.  You won't regret it!  Well...your pocket book might!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
LifeStyle Crafts Nested Circle Dies
LifeStyle Crafts Nested Scalloped Circle Dies
The Paper Studio enamel dots
Michaels dollar bin wooden word
Flower and ribbon from my stash



No comments: