blog template

December 16, 2016

OMG!

Hello everyone.  It is time for a little Sami Stamps inspiration.  Sami is taking some time to spend with family so we are showcasing some of her winter images this week.  I used Chilly Bunny for my project.  This is pretty much the way I felt in winter.  Since moving south, it isn't quite as bad, but I was definitely cold today!


I went a bit CAS as I was running out of time, but I am happy with it.  The snowflakes actually are part of the image, but I spread them out a little bit.

Don't forget you can still join in on the stripes challenge.  You have the rest of the month to get a project featuring a Sami Stamps image linked up.

Stay warm and have a happy holiday season.

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Paper Smooches Quick Qwips stamp set



1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

How cute your little winter hare is! I love the colors and the expressiveness that goes with the sentiment. Really cute, Rae Ann! hugs, de