blog template

December 28, 2016

A Gift for You

It is my turn on the MoonFlower Blog and I have used the newest release, Gigi's Gift for my inspiration project.


Since I was posting after Christmas, I stayed away from Christmas colors to make her a fun birthday card.  I colored Gigi with Copic markers and cut her out using the Silhouette Cameo.  Her gift was colored using silver and gold Wink of Stella for some awesome shimmer!  The die was cut from some wonderful gold metallic paper that has so much shine in real life.  I wish you could see it for yourself.

Andreia is creating a brand new member to the MoonFlower family.  If you are curious, join the Moonflower Facebook group.  She will be releasing peeks there occasionally.  I can't wait to meet the new member!

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
Michaels dollar bin gems, trim amd straws
Ribbon and flower from my stash



No comments: