blog template

January 18, 2017

Sweet Barista

This week at the Crafty Gals Corner, the theme is to add a heart.  It can be an embellishment, paper, a die... as long as it is a heart.


I chose this sweet image from Polkadoodles for my project this week.  I am stuck on coffee themed projects it would seem!  The Barista from the Work and Play 12 collection was a great image for some fun coffee puns.  I settled on this sentiment from the Silhouette store and printed it instead of cutting it.  I didn't realize until I was putting the card together, that my background paper had hearts on it as well!  Bonus!

We have three fabulous sponsors for you this week.  The badges below are linked to each shop so you can have a look around.

KennyK Stamps FREEBIE blinkie

Prize of 3 digital stamps

and


Prize of $10 gift certificate

and


Prize of $15 gift certificate

So what are you waiting for?!  Break out all of those heart shaped goodies and get to work!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
Silhouette Cut File - Love You a Whole Latte Phrase by Kolette Hall
Recollections Sophia collection doily heart
Recollections gems
The Paper Studio rhinestone heart
I am Roses flower



1 comment:

Lena said...

Very "sweet" card, Rae Ann. Love the pinks and browns you used and of course the delicious cupcake and cappuccino . The little girl is sweet too :-)
Hugs,
Lena