blog template

February 3, 2017

Sweet Mermaid

Hello everyone!  It is the first Friday of the month and that means a new challenge and a new release at Sami Stamps.  The challenge is to use circles and Sami created this sweet mermaid for the shop.


I colored the mermaid with Copic markers and cut her out using the Silhouette.  I wanted her to look like she was floating in a bubble, so a circle die was the perfect choice!  I also used a Core'dinations embossed cardstock for the background.  I sanded it a bit so the embossed dots would look like bubbles too.

You have all month to play along with us, but be sure to use a Sami Stamps image to play along otherwise you will not be eligible to win.

I hope you guys run circles around us!

Card measures 5" x 5"
Echo Park Stitched Circles dies
I Am Roses flower (pink)
The Paper Studio enamel dots
The Paper Studio starfish charm




No comments: