blog template

February 19, 2017

Norm

Hello!  It is time for our Sweet Sunday post at Rubbernecker Stamps.  I have made a card using this little cutie, Norm.  I just love these kid stamps, if you couldn't tell!


Norm was colored using Copic markers.  The sentiment comes from the Best Wishes set.  I cut the words apart so I could stamp them in a line instead of stacked.  The upper background panel was created using the Watercolor Stripes background stamp.

Pop over and check out all of the other projects my teamies created for you today.  Then, while you are there, join us for our challenge.  It is all about the animals this time around!  You could win Rubbernecker cash to use in the store!  Wouldn't that be fun?!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Decorative Labels 34
Spellbinders labels 34
Sizzix Banners 2 dies
Basic grey buttons
Recollections pearl
Ribbon from my stash



No comments: