blog template

June 7, 2017

A Little Embossing

We have a brand new challenge for you today over at the Crafty Gals Corner.  The challenge this week is to use embossing on your project.  It can be wet or dry embossing and can be a little or a lot!


I used English Lady from Star Stampz and colored her with Copic markers.  I had to use the Silhouette to cut her out so her gorgeous skirt could stick out from the oval.  I used dry embossing on my card because I make a complete mess when I use embossing powder.  I also love the look of dry embossing and I have more embossing folders than I care to admit to!  I also embossed the die behind her which was cut from some gorgeous sparkly paper.

We have two fabulous sponsors with two fabulous prizes up for grabs.  The badges below will link you to each shop in the event that you want to take a look around.


Prize of the two stamps the DT used

and 


Prize of 3 digital images

Won't you do a little embossing with us?

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Floral Ovals Dies
Cuttlebug Paper Lace embossing folder
I Am Roses flowers
Michaels dollar bin gems and pearls
Ribbon and lace from my stash


No comments: