blog template

June 28, 2017

Beautiful Sunflower

I am providing the inspiration for the MoonFlower blog today using the newest release, Sunflower Maiden.


I kept this card soft and sweet, but she would look gorgeous with autumn tones as well.  Sunflower Maiden was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  I just used some embossing for the background so the design was more subtle than patterned paper.

MoonFlower Digistamps is sponsoring some activities in the Kit and Clowder coloring group on Facebook.  If you haven't heard of Kit and Clowder and you love coloring, you definitely need to come check out what is happening.  Any fan of MoonFlower will be so very excited!

Card measures 5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Decorative labels 1
Cuttlebug Bloom Dots embossing folder
I Am Roses flowers
Recollections pearls
Michaels dollar bin charm
Ribbon and lace from my stash


No comments: