blog template

August 1, 2017

Fairy Woodland

This week at Creative Knockouts our challenge to you is to finish the inside.  I never take the time to do the inside of my card when I do the card front.  Then when it is time to use it, I have to search for the paper that matches what I used on the front.  One day, I will give myself enough time to do both while I am working on my cards!


This is Magical Woodland from All Dressed Up.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  There is a bit of clear Wink of Stella on her wings because fairy wings should always sparkle!  Because I had four images on my sheet, I used the Silhouette to cut her out so I would have to cut the sheet apart.

I kept the inside simple and sentiment free because I never know for sure what I will be using the card for.  Some matching paper and embellishments and I called it finished! =)



All Dressed Up is our sole sponsor this week.  You can click the badge below to pop over and check out the shop.  Wendy always has a few freebies on offer and you can use them to play along in the challenges at the All Dressed Up challenge blog.  You have to use an All Dressed Up image to play, but freebies make it fun and easy.  Maybe you will win a few more!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps


Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
La La Land Crafts Heart Banner die
Craft Embellishment wooden mushroom buttons
I Am Roses flower
Simplicity lace
Sewology buttons
Pebbles gems
Ribbon from my stash




No comments: