blog template

March 28, 2018

Lots of Ladybugs

The new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner is anything goes.  I know how you all love an anything goes challenge, so I am limbering up my fingers in anticipation of all of the commenting I will be doing on your lovely projects.


I used Ladybug Stack from Bugaboo Stamps for my project.  I colored the image with Copics and cut it out using my Silhouette Cameo.  I bought the flower embellishments ages ago.  They are from Jolee's Boutique and are sort of flexible.  The kind of smell like crayons.  I have no idea what they are made of, but it was the perfect embellishment for this card! 

We have several sponsors this week, so lots of chances to win prizes.  Click the badges below to go to each shop.


Prize of 4 images

Image result for decosse dynamite doodles

Prize of 1 of 5 sets offered


Prize of 1 digital image


Prize of $20 gift certificate

See you there!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Decorative Labels One
Stampin' Up Beautiful Wings Embosslit
Sewology Button
Jolee's Boutique flower
Bead Landing glass lady bug bead
Maya Road vintage trinket butterfly pin
Wild Orchid Crafts curly stamen
Spritz velvet ribbon



No comments: