blog template

March 30, 2018

Forever

Welcome back to my Rubbernecker Stamps feature for this week.  I am featuring one of the new clear stamp sets. 


I used the Wedding stamp set and colored the stamps with Copic markers.  I stamped the dress first and then masked it using a sticky note then stamped the tuxedo.  I used teal accents because that was the color of the dresses in my wedding. =)  I cut the image out using the Nested Oval Small Stitch Dies but there is a matching die set so you could use that as well.  The stitched oval was then matted with a Nested Scallop Oval die cut from some gorgeous gold paper.  The sentiment is from the Best Friends Etc set and was stamped with gold ink.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy embossing folder
Stampiin' Up! ribbon
I Am Roses flower
Michaels dollar bin pearls



No comments: