blog template

August 3, 2018

NEED Coffee!

It is my turn on the Rubbernecker Blog.  If you haven't noticed, I LOVE coffee!  In fact, I love it so much, my husband just bought a coffee roaster and 17 pounds of different kinds of green coffee beans for us to roast. Believe it or not, coffee does not smell that great while being roasted.  But as it cools, the smell becomes amazing!  When it is ground, it smells even better!


Since we have had so much fun roasting our own coffee, I figured a coffee themed card was a perfect idea.  I used the Coffee Set and the matching dies for this project.  The stamps were colored with copic markers and the coffee pot has some silver Wink of Stella for a touch of glimmer and shine.  I used the Nested Rectangle X Stitch Dies for a base mat and a Martha Stewart die cut doily for the next layer. 

If you are on Facebook, come join us in the Rubbernecker Stamps Fans group.  It is a great place to meet other Rubbernecker Fans and enjoy some great eye candy.

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
I Am Roses flower
Recollections pearls



No comments: