blog template

February 1, 2019

Annabella

This week on the Rubbernecker Stamps Blog, I am bringing some fabulous sparkle! 


I used Annabella and colored her using Copic markers.  The sentiment is from the Best Friends Etc stamp set.  The Nested Tag Stitch dies and some fabulous glitter cardstock make the perfect backdrop for this sweet stamp. A few embellies and it's done!

I found this glitter cardstock at Dollar Tree a while back.  I bought it with no confidence that it would be any good.  Boy was I amazed when I opened it for the first time to make this card!  It is smooth and doesn't shed glitter at all!  I absolutely love it!  I wish I had bought more at the time!

I hope you will join us in the Rubbernecker Stamps Fans Facebook group.  You can see amazing inspiration projects from the team and share your own!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
I Am Roses flower
Recollections gems
Clip, ribbon, lace and trim from my stash



No comments: