blog template

August 12, 2012

Bold Bright and Beautiful Blog Hop


Sorry everyone!  Not sure what happened!  I must have scheduled the post for the wrong time!!

Welcome to your next stop on the DeNami blog hop.  You should have come here from Jennifer's blog.  I am sure her inspiration was divine!  If you didn't come from Jennifer's blog and would like to start at the beginning, just hop to the DeNami Design blog.

For my project I used one of the boldest DeNami stamps I have, Small Solid Sweet Daisy.  It is retired, but is still available in the shop.


I knew I wanted to use bright summer colors, but I couldn't decide on what colors to use.  I knew orange and yellow, but needed the third color to set them off.  I was trying a pink and it just wasn't the look I was going for.  Then I looked down at my hands and saw my Jamberry Nails nail shields!  That was the inspiration I needed!


I also used the Assorted Greetings stamp set for the sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed my creation!  I haven't had much time to be creative, so it was nice to have a chance to play!

The next stop on your hop is Glenda.  I am sure you can't wait to see what she has in store for you!  But before you go be sure to comment on each blog along the way.  There are 2 $20 gift certificates up for grabs for 2 lucky commenters.  You have until 11:59 pm PST, Monday, August 13th to get your comments in.  There is also 1 certificate for one lucky participant (design team ineligible).

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"



28 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card.. Love that stamp! Love all the brights! And your nails are fantastic LOL

Heidi H said...

I agree with Susan - your nails are fantastic, and I love the card (and that your nails inspired the color combo -- how fun).

Paulina said...

Such a fun card! Love that you were inspired by your nails- now THAT is creative!

Linda said...

Too funny to use your nails for inspiration! The black sets those colors off and really makes them pop!

KatheD said...

You've proven that we can find inspiration everywhere, and done it with super style!

Carol said...

I love the cute flower stamp with the heart in the center. So cute. Love how you used your nails as inspirtation!

Amy Schumacher said...

Such a GREAT use of that flower stamp! Really makes me appreciate it so much more! GORGEOUS card!

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute card and fun nails!!

Glenda J said...

Super cute! Great colours!

Nicki S said...

Very pretty summery card!

Jennifer said...

Love that stamp-- I'm gonna have to add that one to my wish list, for sure!! Great colors!

Jennifer said...

Love that stamp-- I'm gonna have to add that one to my wish list, for sure!! Great colors!

Ginny Larsen said...

fun! i don't think i've seen that stamp before... really cool! :D

Darcy said...

What a fun color combination!! Love those flowers!!

Diana Fernandez said...

Love all these fun colors!

Made by M.E said...

Love the card...XOXO

Tina M said...

Ohh my goodness...adorable! Making me want that stamp for sure. How fun!

Tamalee said...

Lovely colors!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun card! Love the stamping!

Suzanne said...

Wonderful card.

Mary-Anne V said...

Funny how your nails were your inspiration... really like the colour combo on the card.

Auntie Em said...

That is an adorable stamp and makes a very pretty card. Love your inspiration! :)

Unknown said...

Super CUTE! Love the colors you used! ;o)

Cardcrafter said...

Thanks for your card! I love it when inspiration strikes!

Karenladd said...

Ha ha!! Just shows that inspiration can come from everywhere!! Fun card!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing a great card

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

love your fingernails even more than your card :)

Sheryl said...

Love how you took inspiration from your nails! Awesome!