blog template

August 24, 2012

Let's Roll!

It's time for a new challenge at Meljen's Designs.  This week we have a fabby, fun sketch for you to play with!



I used one of the new images for my project.  I fell in love with Happy Sushi as soon as I saw it!  It really made me smile!  You can find it in the shop along with all of the other new images for August.


Of course I had to use Wild Wasabi cardstock from Stampin' Up!  It was most appropriate.  I colored the image using Prismacolor pencils.  The card is actually embossed, but I can never seem to get it to show up in my pictures!  The sentiment is computer generated.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Stampin' Up! Textured Impressions embossing folder - Stripes
American Crafts brad
ribbon from my stash



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Love the sentiment you used! ;o)
Ruza