blog template

August 6, 2012

Up for a New Challenge Blog?

Meljen's Designs is sponsoring Songbird Challenges in their debut challenge.  The challenges are for cardmakers with a musical theme.  Challenges begin on Monday and run for two weeks.


I used Little Piano from Meljen's Designs and paper pieced it.  Since the paper is black, I had to reverse the image in word and print it on the backside of the paper.  I colored the heart with Prismacolor pencils.  The sentiment is computer generated and I and cut the banner shape.

Right now Meljen's Designs is having a Half-Price sale until August 15th!  Pop over to the shop and fill your cart today!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Picot Circles die
Ribbon, Flowers, & pearls from my stash



3 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Super cute!

Karen Diebolt said...

Great card.

emma mitchell said...

Oh wow love this stunning colour combo on this gorgeous card .
Hugs Emma xx