blog template

March 31, 2017

Cherish

Today is my day to be featured on the Rubbernecker Blog and I just had to use this sweet Love Birds stamp.


One of the things I love about using rubber stamps again is reviving all of the old techniques I learned ages ago.  I love digital stamps because of the ease of storage and the ability to resize them, but there is nothing quite like holding a rubber stamp in your hand and creating an image.  I used markers to ink the stamp so I could get two colors in one impression.  I thought the black and red color combo would make the stamp really pop out.  I love the way it turned out!  The sentiment comes from the Discover Word Set.

Don't forget you can join us over on the blog for our challenge.  The theme is Easter and you have 10 days to create something to play along.  You have the chance at a gift certificate for the shop, and you don't have to use a Rubbernecker Stamps stamp to play along.  Although, if you do, we would love to see it!

We are looking forward to seeing your project!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles dies
Echo Park Stitched Rectangle dies
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Sew-ology flower button
The Paper Studio gemstone flowers
Michaels dollar bin gems
Ribbon from my stash



No comments: