blog template

October 12, 2018

Birthday Tree

This week on the Rubbernecker Stamps blog, I am showcasing this adorable stamp, Birthday Tree Party.  The stamp was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.


I used the Best Wishes stamp set for the sentiment.  I cut the Happy Birthday sentiment apart so I could stamp them separately. I used the Small Cloud Stitch die to cut them out.  I matted the stamp using the Nested Marquee die cut.  The paper is from Samantha Walker's Party Critters collection which is available digitally on Snap Click Supply.

You can join us in the Facebook group if you use Facebook.  If you are on Instagram, they will also be hosting a challenge there.  Check out all of the details on the Instagram page..

Card measures 5.5"x 4.25"
Lace and ribbon from my stash



1 comment:

pinky said...

Very sweet image, makes a lovely card.