blog template

October 26, 2018

Out of Jail

This week for my feature on the Rubbernecker Stamps blog, I have pulled out my coffee stamps again.  I just can't get enough of these stamp sets!


I used the cup stack from the Coffee Blanket set and paired it with a red rubber sentiment called Out of Jail.  I used the matching die set to cut it out.  It was embossed with gold embossing powder.  In case you can read it it says "I have one cup of coffee each morning to start the day off right.  The other ones are to keep me out of jail, form sentences, and fuel my razor sharp wit."  Anyone that knows me well enough, would say this sentiment fits me to a tee!  I used the coffee bean as an accent as well.  The cup stack was colored with Copic markers and has a little gold and silver Wink of Stella here and there for a bit of sparkle.

While you are over on the blog, check out what my teamies have come up with.  I am sure you will love it!

Card measures 5.5"  4.25"
Simplicity lace



No comments: