blog template

December 7, 2018

Jolly

Welcome back!  This is my last Rubbernecker Stamps feature for the year.  We will return at the beginning of the year with more inspiration for you.


I used Santa With Tree and colored it with Copic markers.  I used the matching die to cut out the stamp and used the Nested Scallop with Holes dies to frame the stamp.  I also used the Nested Banner Stitched dies for the wooden word sentiment.  I colored the word black because the natural wood color didn't really pop.

It was a quick and easy card, but I love how it turned out!  Don't forget to check out all of the inspiration from the rest of my teamies.  If you need a Rubbernecker fix, pop into the group on Facebook and check out the inspiration there as well.

Happy Holidays!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Michaels dollar bin wooden word
ribbon from my stash



2 comments:

Tom Williams said...

It's a amazing card.

Ellibelle said...

What a great design. Love the traditional Christmas colors and cute Santa image!