blog template

January 16, 2019

Always Sparkle

The new challenge at Crafty Gals Corner is Make It Sparkle.  Super easy with the gorgeous glitter cardstock, glitter pens, glitter glue, and glitter gems available!


I used Singing Sally from Digital Delights for my project.  I just thought she was begging to be a sassy redhead!  I colored her with Copic markers and used the Silhouette Cameo to cut her out.  Love how easy it is to use the "out of the box" technique on that machine!  I used some DCWV glitter cardstock for the die.  I love this cardstock because the glitter never sheds!  I also used gold Wink of Stella on the stars in her hair as well as purple Spica pen.  Lots of sparkle happening there!  A sparkly gold star button and sparkly purple gem finish off the last of the sparkle on this card.

We have lots of fabulous sponsors for you this week.  Each badge below will take you to a shop where you can check out what they have to offer.


Prize of 3 digital images

and


Prize of a $5 gift certificate

and

Morgan's ArtWorld

Prize of 3 digital images

and


Prize of 3 digital images

Don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Star Circles dies
American Crafts ribbon
Docrafts Lace
Dress It Up button
I Am Roses flower
Gem from my stash



No comments: