blog template

January 15, 2019

You're the Best

I have a special project for Crafty Sentiments this week.  I got to use one of the new release images and create an extra card.  You can see it on the new challenge post at the blog.


This is Tobey - Flowers.  He will be available in the shop soon.  I colored him with Copic markers.  The sentiment is a Stampin' Up! stamp.  The background paper is a digital freebie I got ages ago from Granny Enchanted.

You should pop over an look at what my teamies have come up with.  The new challenge is Winter.  You can play along while you are there.

Card measures 5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Open Scallop Edge Circles dies
Stampin' Up! Friendly Phrases stamp set
Simplicity lace
American Crafts pearls and ribbon
I Am Roses flowers
Recollections flower



No comments: