blog template

March 29, 2019

Dream Big

Hello!  It is my day over on the Rubbernecker Blog!  I have an adorable new stamp to show you!  This sweet bunny is from the new clear set called Over the Moon.  I will be using this set a lot over the coming weeks!

3206 Over The Moon Clear set


The sweet bunny was colored using Copic markers and cut out using the matching die set.  She is swinging her legs from the Nested Marquee 2 Stitch die.  The largest was used as a background and a smaller one for the sentiment that also comes with the Over the Moon set.

I hope you enjoyed my bit of inspiration for the week.  If you would like more, join us in the Facebook group or browse the gallery over on the blog.

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
I Am Roses flowers
American Crafts Ribbon
Petaloo lace
Recollections gems




1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!