blog template

March 15, 2019

Good Idea!

It is time for my feature over at the Rubbernecker Stamps blog. 


For my project this week I used a stamp and sentiment from the Coffee Set.  I used one of the smaller stamps from the set as an embellishment.  Both stamps were cut out using the matching die set.  I cut a mat from a piece of cardstock I had embossed with a chevron embossing folder using the Scalloped Oval with Pierce dies.  I cut out the sentiment using the same die set.

You should pop over to the blog and see what my teammates have made this week.  There is a lot of inspiration to be had over there.  If you are on Facebook, you can check out the group for even more inspiration.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Darice Chevron embossing folder
Stampin' Up! ribbon
Recollections flower
Simplicity lace
Michaels dollar bin pearl



No comments: